We are all Friends and Travelers Here

Sunday, May 8, 2016

A Fairy Child's Head

And the trees will guild me home to a mothers soft sweet arms,
this water running over my feet will cleanse me,
the light hides just behind confused eyes,
while the moss embraces me.
Asleep upon the forest floor,
the moon watches over me,
fireflies are my little immortal night lights,
messengers for the earth who is my goddess,
she protects me.
Woke up under a blanket of pine needles,
scent...woodsy...sweet,
Through sleepy eyes,
I witnessed the sunrise and ran,
because the rain is my only hope.
Hit the cliffs edge,
and jumped in....
to the water that cleanses me,
please be my light.
Shore full of pine cones,
where is the sand?
Symbolic of an untouched land,
sat amidst the pine cones,
contemplated life.
This is what things look like...


Written by Sossina Chirhart

No comments:

Post a Comment